About Me

Clovis, NM, United States
I live in a rural area with no professional job opportunities. As a result, several friends and I have recently started trying out a variety of work from home projects. This blog is about our experiences.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My First Blog

I'm not sure how many awesome points I lose because I have a blog, but I can't take facebook anymore. It never uploads my pictures right, and I hate to think of everyone who friended me having to read about stuff they don't care about just because I wrote it. This way, you get to pick and choose how much of me you want. Also, I get a portion of the ad revenue from those annoying side bar ads. I figure if I'm hitting my friends and relatives up for money, I might as well get some of the money.
Every Sunday I'll try to post our family schedule. That way anyone who wants to call us will know who they can reach and at what time. Also, I'll try to update the survey on a weekly basis. Finally, please feel free to browse my list of published articles. So far I've just got a few basic things published, but I'd love to get a few more things out there. As always, let me know what you think!
This week, Dan's having a bake sale at his squadron. I have to send something in with him, and I can't decide what to make. I came up with four ideas by staring blankly into my pantry, but I'm open to other suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.